Welcome To পানীগাঁও ওমপ্ৰকাশ দিনোদীয়া মহাবিদ্যালয়
PANIGAON OM PRAKASH DINODIA COLLEGE : AN OVERVIEW
Established in the year 1984, Panigaon Om Prakash Dinodia College is the premier institute of higher education located at Panigaon covering a large area of Telahi and Kamalabaria Mouza of Lakhimpur District. The College Is affiliated to Dlbrugarh University andwas brought underthe Deficit System of Grant in Aid in the year 1996. The College was provincialized in 2005 under Assam College Provincialization Act, 2005. The College has also been assessed and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in the year 2016 and accredited ‘B’ grade. Celebrating the Silver Jubilee in the year 2009, it has already completed 32 years of its glorious existence extendingthe opportunity of higher education tothe people ofthe catchment area.
Dr. Suresh Dutta Principal Panigaon OPD College
The Institutes of higher education play a pivotal role in the development a nation. These institutes produce the human resources today as academician, planners, policy makers, scientists, technologists etc. who will lead the nation tomorrow. Thus, development of a country or region certainly depends on the growth and development of these institutions. In order to fulfill the objectives of higher education, Panigaon OPD College was established in the year 1984. The college is affiliated to Dibrugarh University.The College was reaccredited (2nd cycle) with 'B' Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council in its assessment in the year 2016. Celebrating the silver jubilee in the year2009, it has already completed 36 years of its glorious existence extending the opportunity of higher education to the people of catchment area
The vision of the institution is to achieve
excellence in higher
education, empowerment through
knowledge, inclusive growth
for socio economic change and sustainable development
1. To equip and empower students with relevant knowledge, competence and creativity to face global challenges.
2. To achieve innovations in teaching-learning, research and extension activities to realize national goals.
3. To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable development.
4. To promote participation of all the stakeholders in the development of the College.
5. To promote and practice inclusive growth.
6.To adopt and promote the knowledge output for human development.
7. To create awareness on human rights, value system, culture, heritage, scientific temper and environment.